With the excuse of announcing our latest released product, we will try to keep you updated with our latests news:
- Vals Agency has just published for Basquetour (the Basque Agency of Tourism) an advergame: Mission: Euskadi, a balloon trip through different basque scenarios, with a very simple game concept, conceived for the widest audience. The game, developed by Relevo Videogames, launches at FITUR fair (Madrid, Spain), and it is available to play through the web browser, iOS and Android devices.
- We have a couple of new advergaming projects: one of them has something to do with the Azzurro Rock Pub, just as we did with Azzurro 8-Bit Jam. The second one will be a retro styled vertical shooter, that is about to enter the production stage, and that will be launched in April (iOS, Android, Web). We are pretty excited with both projects, and we will unveil more details shortly.
- We are really into the production of Baboon!, our big project for 2013. Soon we will give you more information about the current status of the project, along with some surprises.
- Los Templos de Fuego, our most ambitious 8 bit project, is still in development: a lot of work has been done in the design department, the full soundtrack has been already composed and the game engine is close to completion too: we really want to fine tune this project to the max! In december, we will celebrate the 5th anniversary of the first MSXdev’08 version of La Corona Encantada, and in march 2014 it will be the 5th anniversary of the presentation of the final version at RetroMadrid: don’t miss those special dates, as they will be very important for this project.
- Also, and as we’ve reciently did with British Bob Jumping Craze, other game it available to download at Google Play, and it’s Vals Panic. Go get it for free!
Stay tuned, as you can never expect when we will come with a surprise! Thank for your support!